Monday, January 5, 2009

Get Ready for the Holidays!

I am breaking with the "everything pantyhose" project to bring you this: If you celebrate the holidays, load up on holiday gear now. I know everyone says this, shop after any major holiday for the best deals, but I don't think I realized how true this is until I was shopping yesterday. 75% off!

We've never been big holiday decorators, but even I succumbed to the deals. Some of this stuff is usable even after the holidays are over. It will continue to be marked down, though what's left will be picked over pretty well.

We bought a strand of white LED lights, which we will use on our back deck and under the stairs for year-round safety. I've wanted to try out LEDs, they are supposed to run on 1/10th the electricity, but they're still a bit pricey. Except now!

1 comment: